Hello you sex-addicts and bizarr creatures! 🙂
I was surprised to realize a growing number of men who are seriously interested in buying my worn shoes. I started to examine them thoroughly, even took out the soles, sniffed them, even tried to chew them, but trust me – haven’t found anything that would turn me horny, not even slightly excited.
Well, everytime I cannot “get it” I start some kind of research…literature study, interviews with guys, and here we are. This is what I found and I would appreciate you contributing to my research. Anything I learn from you will of course published here… promise 😉
Shoe addicted girls
1. A girl who loves shoes so much that she has a vast collection and will sell you her well worn shoes to make room for new ones.
2. A shoe model specializing in custom shoe fetish photos, videos and clips.
3. A dominatrix specializing in trampling, boot worship and all types of shoe related domination.
4. A girl who is an expert in the art of shoejobs with the perfect shoe collection for you to choose from.
5. Any beautiful girl who loves sexy high heels is potentially shoe addicted. The sexy lady dangling her pumps on the bus. The sexy office girl who leaves her sexy high heels under her desk at night on purpose. The hot date who rubs her shoe against you under the table. The girl who steps into the shower with you while still wearing her Louboutins.
But…what IS shoe fetisism?
Shoe fetishism is the attribution of attractive sexual qualities to shoes or other footwear as a matter of sexual preference, or an alternative or complement to a relationship with a partner. It has also been known as retifism, after the French novelist Nicolas-Edme Rétif (October 23, 1734–February 2, 1806), also known as Rétif de la Bretonne.
Individuals with shoe fetishism can be erotically interested in women’s shoes, especially in MINE of course. Although shoes may appear to carry sexual connotations in mainstream culture (for example, women’s shoes are commonly sold as being “sexy”) this opinion refers to an ethnographic or cultural context, and is likely not intended to be taken literally. Another fetishism, which sometimes is seen as related to shoe fetishism, is boot fetishism.
Fuck-me shoes, alternatively fuck-me boots, is a derisive slang term for women’s high-heeled shoes that exaggerate a sexual image. I actually do have lots of them, yet the term can be applied to any women’s shoes that are worn with the intention of arousing others. It is sometimes used to imply condemnation against the women who choose to wear them or in a misogynistic fashion toward the women who wear them.
The term is similar in meaning to kinky boots, although typically kinky boots refer more specifically to boots suited to a particular fetish.
Anyway, guys…I guess you are not going to wear my used shoes that you purchased. Tell me what DO you do with them? Is there YOUR story behind? Share please!